Monday, January 03, 2005

Peeking into 2005

"A new year may bring anything."

Now be honest... How many of you read that sentence and imagined something negative?
I hope not too many.
Last Nov 20th I'd never even heard the word 'blog' before. Imagine! And yet now this blog has become a part of my everyday life.


Who knows what a new year may bring? I have a feeling this year will bring enormous changes for me. My small bro went for army... my big bro went for his intern far away, meaning we'll be separated from my 2 bros for the first time in 24 years. Huge changes!


i need to concentrate on the languishing dreams that was buried at the back of my mind, or get left behind in a stagnant pool. Whether that means self enrichment by signing up for courses or just be more active in making friends…
Me feeling happier now, as I have visions for my life, and working towards it.
It permeates everything, and everyone. i discover new paths which take me to new places. spiritually.

For each of us, this new year will bring new paths, new people, new experiences. The excitement of the journey, though, is spoiled if we travel afraid. Or, with a mind which resents new things.
I should not dwell on the past anymore…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep your head up!!

^^

Mr.X

le_papillon said...

はい~ i will =^.^=

btw, who are you Mr. X?

Anonymous said...

Christian of course!!!

hehehe