Monday, November 29, 2004

Table Tennis as CCA

I didn't get my first choice… Tap dance

I was assigned table tennis as my CCA next year. Me gonna be one of the teachers in charge.
Well this is at least better than library rite? At least it is more lively; I can still get to hop around~~

Went to school to practice with pupils this morning. My first table tennis lesson!
I was supposed to supervise the pupils, they got to practice hard for the coming competition next year.


But well, me end up slowing them down, pestering them to play with me,
And teach me the basic movements, such as how to hold the bat and serve ball.
I find myself quite destructive (hit 4~5 balls out of the window, and dented 1 ball)
But nobody can say anything, cos I am the teacher! I am the queen there! Hiek hiek!
And the best of all, I don't have to pick up the balls myself;
There are lots of “servitors” under my command

hoho! Fully abuse teacher’s authority~~ =p


Spent a good time in school,
think I will bring some tidbits for my pupils for next practice session. ^_^

No comments: