Monday, July 04, 2005

dont dare to sleep

once a friend recommended me a Thai horror movie, Shutter.
It was abt taken photos which had supernatual beings.
it is really scary... dont dare to sleep now, after watching it... =(
i watched many many ghost movies. ju-on, wishing stairs, the ring, sixth sense, and many others, and i am not affected after watching. But this one is this really terrifying, cos the things acted in the movie are so common in daily life.

i always have this problem of stiff shoulder and neck... and now, feeling kind of eerie.. >.<


I do believe there are such spooky spirits photos exist, as i remembered there are many tv shows in taiwan, asking pple to send in their photos and video of unnatual things. And there will be a psyche to decipher the message the spirit want to convey.

i praying hard i will never get to take such photos or videos in my life.



wish someone can accompany me tonight.
my snoopy doll is no use, although i hug it tight. =(

5 comments:

le_papillon said...

the last scene is simply a horror sight! ironically, i keep on replaying that scene in my mind although i dont want to.. *_*

Anonymous said...

oh my god!

But you can be lucky that I have just visited your page:

Just hug me!!!!!(instead of your snoopy doll)

or is this more scary than that horror movie ???? *haha*

Don't believe in ghosts!!
I don't do either!
Next time watch "police academy" and not a horror movie!!
That's an order! *hehe*

Sleep well now....please

Anonymous said...

ah! that was me, Christian

le_papillon said...

haha! chris, i know it is you. =)

none of my friends are that consistent in giving online comments like you~

anyway, its great to hear from you again~ ^_^

le_papillon said...

and yeah, probably hugging you is another horror~

haha! =p