Tuesday, June 14, 2005

10 CDs at one go

went out with mom today

we went to 汉神 (han shin), and i bought many CDs there!
i was drawn into the music shop by the beautiful vioce of Russell Watson.

the sales manager is very knowlegeable. he recommend me some other very nice CD.
really love it. In the end, i spent around $300 (6000NT) on 10 CDs.

Russell Watson (Amore Musica)
Il Divo (Il Divo)
Best Voices "Audiophile" I, II, III
Best Voices "Bossa"
Gotan Project (la revancha del tango)
Susan Wong (I wish you l0ve), (These foolish things)
Always Forever (Mix)

phew, this is the first time i spend so much money buying cds at one shot.. ^_^!!
although expensive, i think they are worth it. some of them are imported ones too.
highly recommended from me now
and i can spend my many days enjoying these wonderful music. hoho!

and today, i get to know that singapore has a much talented female singer, totally different from stephanie sun (whom i still dont know the reason why she can be so popular), she is Susan Wong, jazz singer. I like her vioce; unique and attractive.

No comments: