Sunday, January 15, 2006

I been Tagged

Ok, I think I know the tag game roughly now... =)

Being tagged by furkids and sam. *_~


Ok, here it goes~

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
Studying in secondary school, struggling pathetically with my pure chemistry, pure physics and English Literature.


2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
Work, work and work. Pretty much the same as now, except now is even busier.
As now I was sabotaged to be in charge of more activities in school.



3. Five snacks you enjoy.
1 Chocolate Cookies
2 Potato chips
3 French Fries
4 咸酥鸡 (fried chicken)
5 炸排骨 (fried ribs)


4.Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.
1 Happy B'day….Gee, that's the only song.....
I never realize this till now! =(

Oh yeah, there is one more song:
2 Singapore’s national anthem (cos I hear it everyday in school)



5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1 Quit my current job at once! =D
2 Travel Around The World!! (and take tons of pics)

3 Hire a finance consultant to make more $$ for me
4 Set up other business with family/relatives

5 Donate some to charity


6. Five bad habits.
1 Always do thing at last min
2 Careless and forgetful, often lost things
3 Tend to buy things on impulse, but rarely use them
4 Lazy to wash my cup soon after drinking tea, hence, there is often tea stains on my cup.
5 I enjoy eating, and I eat a lot, no lose to a guy.


7. Five things you like doing.
1 Eating great food with family and friends.
2 Traveling
3 Latin Dancing and playing musical instruments
4 Movies and shopping
5 And recently, photography.


8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again.
1 Banana yellow tight pants.
2 Cheap designer-like watch from night market. (It stopped the very next day!)
3 Fruity smell body lotion and perfume (simply don't have a liking for it)
4 i-book G4 (had an unexpected hard time getting use to it, sold it in the end)
5 Pumps(though I love pumps, it kills my feet’s skin even though it is totally flat with no heels)


9. Five favorite toys.
1 Coolpix 8800
2 perfume
3 Ipod (40GB)
4 piano and violin (happy to be able to pick up music again)
5 handmade glass pen 玻璃笔 (a pen which functions like feather pen, except it is made of glass instead~) http://www.kitaichiglass.co.jp


3 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wow, that glass pen sounds really interesting. Thanks for the link so I can check them out!

Take care.
Pete

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha :)
Quite an interesting "introduction", I even know you more than before.

By the way, I've changed my web address to "Pamcy.com", come and visit when you're free.

Have a nice day
Chinyi

le_papillon said...

furkids~
glad you find the glass pen interesting. =)
it is more of a toy as comparing to normal pen, as i always have to get the ink bottle ready by the side for writing. However, that is quite a fun experience too, for using that glass pen, and it makes a unique gift too.



chinyi~
yeah sure! i will visit you when i have time. Thanks for visiting my blog again. =)