Tuesday, January 24, 2006

a surprise gift

What does it mean when a guy sends a gal an old bear?

He said that he found it while cleaning his wardrobe the other day, it was in there for nearly 1 year, didnt know what to do with it, hence send it to me. He apologized for the plastic bag for being a bit dusty, and even said that i can toss it away if i dont like it.. so strange...

then why send it to me in the first place? and without informing me first also.

then i recall... that i missed a delivery parcel some days ago, have not ask it to be re-send again, nor go down to post office to collect it too. I totally forgot abt it le..
Maybe that was from him ba.

he bought other gifts for me before, but i returned almost all of them.
especially the expensive ones.
he should know clearly already...

why he suddenly send me the bear now after 1 year?

what shall i do?
i dont want to jeopardize our friendship..


what shall i do?

No comments: