Monday, May 02, 2005

Aching body, Contented heart

Aching all over now….
Arm pain, leg pain, even buttock also pain..
Long time never exercise le, hoho! body getting rusty.


Yesterday was still feeling ok..
Today is becoming worse. And I am a few shades darker le…. Arrrrgh!


However, it was fun despite all this. There were 11 of us playing paintball.
We each were given a gun (never hold a gun b4, that is the first time, and it was heavy… -_- ), wear a vest, and put on the mask to protect the face. And we each were given 2 magazine too. After dividing ourselves into 2 groups, the “warfare” begins!


I was very clumsy, and was shot many many times.
Those pple who got shot, will have to hold their gun high up in the surrender position, and run all the way back to the home base to “resurrect” again.
Haha! And I think I spent most of the time doing that… running to and fro, in and out of home base, guess that’s why my arms are more painful then my legs now. =p


And the paint ball should be called “pain ball”~ cos it was kinda painful when we get shot if we didn't wear any protective clothings.
Once, I was too engrossed in the war to realize that my arm "ate" a bullet. Till there is a hot and needle like feeling on my arm, then I realized I got a bad bruise, and slight bleeding. I think the bullet just brush past my arm’s skin, cant imagine what if it was a solid, full impact shot… @o@
Luckily, some other hit parts only suffer from slight bruise, thanks to my old clothes.

My friends too, most of them suffer a bruise here and there. But miraclly, 2 of my friends didn't have any blue-black at all. And they are wearing sleeveless and shorts….

Hoho! Next time, if I going to play again, I will surely wear long sleeves and long pants.
Erm, but on the second thought, I think I will faint from the heat if I wear like that…

They are quite nice pple. Though we don't really know each other very well, but i still enjoy the day very much~



errr..... Looking at my bruise now…, it is getting more disgusting..
Yesterday was only red in colour, now there is a mixture of red, black, purple, brown and green.


Hope it will disappear soon.

1 comment:

le_papillon said...

http://www.paintball.com.sg/h_tag.html