Sunday, May 01, 2005

Busy week

Another week almost pass..
It has been a busy week for me. Full of exciting activities.


Went to the PAP women’s party lounge with Maple on tue night. Or should said that she dragged me there? =p
I don't even know much politics at all, especially Singapore politics…
Was kind of worried, donno whether I can join in the conversation, or answer the political questions..
But it turned out not as boring as I thought. Though there are still pple who ask me to comment on the Taiwan Singapore relationship, and the LP incident… -_-!!
The fun part was when we were sabotaged by the host to start the dance in front of the stage. The music was on, and the lighting was right, just that nobody is moving. Everyone just stood there like statues. It was fun to see more pple joining in, and the atmosphere was pretty high~
We also met a cute guy there, Kelvin. Hmm, another Kelvin~ =p
Think Maple and him can be an item, they quite suit each other~ haha!




Wed
Was suppose to meet a friend after school... but was too tired, and have to catch up with my markings… so fly him airplane le…. =p
Gomenasai~




Thurs
Always wish to fake sick, and get mc, and rest at home for a day… but never actually proceed on with my slacking plot.
the thoughts hit on me again on wed night… to make this thur my personal rest day. Hoho!
But when I wake up in the morning, I really didn't feel well le. Headache with abdomen pain…. Sigh… and I really went to see the doc with my real sickness.. =(
The doc give me some painkillers, and I revived again when the pills start having effect~ haha!

Went to see the “Lord of the Dance” at kallang theater at night. It was a great performance! Can even feel the floor shaking~
There is a part when the dancers ask us to clap at a certain tempo, and they started tapping to the beat! Just the clapping of the hands, and the sound of feet tapping on the floor~ such a incredible interaction~
me wanna learn tap dance!!




I am going to play paintball with a group of friends later. Never tried such a game before~ hehe! Cant wait for the time to pass..
Suddenly, I feel the clock tick on so slowly…
2am now, better force myself to get some sleep =)

No comments: