Saturday, May 28, 2005

CHIJ Family Carnival

Woops! Haha! I am really blur
The carnival is on 28th!
I mistaken 28th as Sunday, some of my friends said that they are coming over on Sunday..
Haiz… Too bad... now they cant make it.. most of them got to work on sat..
And I got to postpone Saturday’s shopping activity with Rachel too. =(

But the day goes well for me still. My god-bro comes over. He is the only one who can make it in the end. At least I got a good camera man to take photos for me haha!

The day is soooooo hot! I can feel my sweat tickling down my back!
And my jeans is sticking to my skin due to sweating… feels heavy and tight.
Argh… I am melting!!!! And the umbrella cant really provide much shade, but at least it is better than none.

It was compulsory for teachers to buy at least $100 of coupons. Hence, i tried very hard to use up all the coupons. i treat my student and parent helpers food, tibits, and drinks. then went to play at the game stall with god-bro.
hehe! and i earn 19 game tokens. Used 16 tokens and exchange for a green monkey..
hmm, what else?... oh yeah, towards the end of the day, i even give the coupons to my student, and tell them to spend it for me. Then i spend the rest of the money on buying many balloons, $2 each. Then i give away my balloons to students whoever pass by for freeeeeeee


嘻嘻!看着她们惊讶而欢喜的表情!心情真好~
to be able to bring joy to others is such an enjoyment ^.^


Such a hot day! But it is perfect for photo taking! Most of the photos are clear and colourful! Except a few that are really “shaken”

Hoho! Cant wait to send my photos for my friends and dear grandparents and dad to see~

Such a wonderful day~

Such a wonderful day!~~

No comments: