Monday, May 16, 2005

Red

Saw a MTV last night, "Susan Said" by David Tao.
and i like the costume and the feeling projected by the mtv..
it is like telling a story, little by little, piece by piece

I like the reddish maroon that the story character wears. the colour contrust is bold and striking. give me a deep impression..



then i had this strange dream last night. i dream i was an assassin of ancient china.
"赤(Red)" is my name, carrying a long curve blade (弯月刀) , and lead an force of elite assassins.

tried drawing it out..
hmm, this is so far the best one after a few attempt.
how many marks will you give out of 10? =p



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's great!

I must admit that I cannot draw at all. Only write a little ^_^.
(But in German...)

Have a nice day!

Yours Christian

le_papillon said...

haha! thanks~
think i need to work on the body more. the hand look out of proportion. =p