Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Night Photography (Revisit a dear old place)

Today is such a cold day. It makes me realize that winter is drawing near.

Despite the drizzle and the freezing wind, we still went to take some night scenes. So as to Keep our promise to each other. The scenery is fantastic there~ too bad i am unable to capture its full beauty.... Although i broght along the tripod, i still do get shaky pics for most of the photos i took. >_<


This is the third time i been there.. The first time i went was in 2001 Feb with a group of interesting international friends. Now they are all dispersed to different places of the world, i am the little few who are still left in singapore. I miss those uni times... Year 2 in NTU, the time when we were really enjoying life and smiling at the start of every brand new day.

My dear friends, do you still remember those times?


3 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Really liked the pic - what a view!

Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Dear pal:

May I add you in my "friend" category in my weblog

le_papillon said...

Ian, sorry for my poor memory...
but which Ian are you?

But yeah, of course can. =)

And may i have your weblog address too?