Friday, August 12, 2005

Mama's back

Mom returned from taiwan today. Me feel so happy~~ Guess I had enough of the days being so free, and eating out always. I miss the feeling of someone opening the door for me at home when I press the door bell. I miss the days when I can always ask mom about what we having for dinner, instead of bro asking me. I have to go back to my normal life though; no more slacking, no more sleeping late, and have to obey the curfew.


Mom bought a skirt for me. Simply love it~
it is a beautiful pink handmade skirt, and the tailoring is very unique; seamless, made from one whole piece of cloth, hence, no joining at the sides.
But when I heard the price, almost fainted….
It costs NT39900, which is almost $2000 Singapore dollars!!
She also bought another same black one for herself.
Well, guess mama must be in a very good mood that day when she went for shopping. My heart will ache for days, erm, no no, think will ache for months if I spend this amount on a skirt. ^_^!!


Me try on the skirt, it is a bit big for me. It hangs loosely on my hip, under my belly button.
Haha! Become low cut skirt le~
However, I dont wanna send it for alteration, otherwise it will have seams after it is trimmed to my size. And mine was the last piece when mama bought it, therefore, not able to go back to change the size.
Haiz.. nvm then, I can still wear it when I become fat (hope not) in future. =p

No comments: