Thursday, December 02, 2004

Busy Day Today~

Today is such a busy day~~~

My house is under major renovation!

Boxes and boxes of stuff to pack, never ever realize that we have so many things at home

I even took some pictures!
But my closet is sealed and I forgot my camera cable inside!!

Arrgh… it lies just a plank’s distance from me..

so near yet so far~ (sob sob) *_*

Stupid me… so forgetful

But nvm, I have other things to keep myself busy… I hope?

Living condition getting harsher each day

There will be nothing tmr;
no music, no piano, no violin, no comp, no internet, no chat, no tv, no games, NOTHING!!

NOTHING AT ALL!!!

~~how do I live without you? I want to know~~

I keep singing this phrase this day, (this is the only phrase i remembered for that song), till my bro gets fed up and tell me to shut up.

Hehe! Very very glad that I am still able to use the internet, and listen to my Bossa Nova CD today


Miao miao~



(This is one of the pics taken by my bro.Hehe! obviously, we cant stand the boredom, and decide to open the closet, to get the cable on 4th Dec)

No comments: