Saturday, December 25, 2004

Was fuer ein wundervoller Tag!

Such a coincidence! At the moment I log on icq, i saw this old friend, whom we didn't contact each other for a long long time! Really a long time~

It is such an unexpected surprise, we meet each other again, on this special day, on christmas!
We chatted about our past, letters, and encounters


I cant describe the excitement and the warmth of friendship I feel inside. Hoho!

(haha! Have a special feeling when looking back and talking about the cherished things/memories from the past, think me getting old) =p

Glad to know that he is doing well, happy for him too.

such a great day today!

Ein toller Tag!!! ^_^

Such a memorable Xmas happening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!

That was realy a very nice chat, after that long time!
I am just sorry, that my comp. broke down in the end and that I could not say "bye ybe" properly...when I was on again, you were already away, probably riding through dreamy-wonderland ^_^.

...the headline looks so nice (among English and Chinese, even Japanese)!!

Christian