Thursday, March 24, 2005

after 5 years

Donno why, I decided to tell my penpal the truth today. It is a thought at that moment, a sudden decision, I don't even have time to think of the possible consequences. But sometimes, if one think too much, nothing will get done in the end. 选日不如撞日吧!


Pple ask me why I keep this secret for so long, 5 years is not a short time. And why I decide to tell the truth now, which I can actually keep it with me forever. That’s a good question, and honestly, I donno the answer to that too... Guess I am a strange person ba. That is the only logical explanation.


He said that he wonders what will happen if I reveal the truth to him 5 years ago instead of now. Will anything be different? Donno..

Well, nobody knows…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

看著你留下的文字,還是忍不住紅了眼眶,情關難過,自古至今皆然,反映的是你真真實實地愛過他。身為your penpal,總是希望你走出來,看看這個世界,hey...there is an another world. Don't forget your dream. Believe it or not, there is always someone waiting for you...在這之前,勇敢地實現想你的夢想吧!

le_papillon said...

好感动喔!谢谢你的鼓励与关心~
但事情不是如你所想的
嘻嘻!下次有机会的话,再跟你说吧~ =^.^=