Tuesday, March 15, 2005

home sweet home

Finally finally reach home~
And saw my grandparents!!


They are so happy to see me~ ^_^

When I reached home, grandpa was sleeping, but he told grandma repeatedly that must wake him up when I reached home.

I dropped my luggage aside and went into his room straight away,
and sat beside his bed, he held my hand so tightly, I can strongly feel his excitement in seeing me….



Yeah, it has been a long time… I missed you deeply too…



Especially so many things happened during this period of time;
Grandpa’s health condition is very unstable these days…

he needs to rest a lot, and almost staying in bed most of the time
He even pant when talk..
Weeks ago, we were told to prepare for the worst..



But now he look so blithe and well, it is so hard to imagine that happening one day….
I must cherish every moment together, 我不要再加深“子欲养而亲不在”的遗憾

No comments: