Friday, March 18, 2005

pheeewwwwiiiii~

While I was walking on the way home from 敦煌 Cave book store, I heard a whistle “pheeewwwwwwwiiiii~”.

I didn't pay much attention to it till I heard the same whistling sound the second time. I turned my head towards the direction of where it came from, and saw 2 cute boys across the street.

Judging by their uniform, they were high school students. One of them saw me looking at their direction, and immediately wave at me enthusiastically with a ear to ear smile, while his other hand was busy pulling his frd out from “camouflaging” behind the pillar.

hahaha! His friend insisted in hiding behind it, and was determined not to show himself, cos can see his hand grab on tightly around the pillar, and I suppose he must have “glued” his face behind the pillar wall as well. So funny! Hahaha!


It is so good to be young, you are excused for doing many stupid funny things. It reminds me of my high school times too.

But I was never the one who experienced such treatment from the boys in school.

Should I be happy or sad? 都长到这把年纪了,过了情窦初开的阶段,才被别人吹口哨


There may also be this possibility that they were just being mischievous, and wanna sabotage his friend.

But hehe! I rather choose to believe the former. =p



I keep on walking a few more steps, and turn back to look at them again. This time, the boy gave up pulling his friend, and wave to me with both hands.

Hahaha! This made me think of a game I used to play when I was young, “一二三,木头人”,
except this one is “一二三,挥挥手”~
haha! The person will have to wave whenever I turn my head around…
kekeke! Me mad liao


I went back home, telling my family abt this little encounter today

No comments: